Traffic Calming Ideas
There are a some options for traffic calming measures to be added.
Here are a few suggestions for your consideration:
- Speed display boards (illuminated digital signs that indicate your speed)
- Speed bumps
- Changing the road to a one-way street and having a bike/pedestrian lane
- Bump outs (concrete barriers that narrow the road in certain areas)
- Implementing a parking ban on the road
- Alternating east & west side garbage pickup
- Add a flashing pedestrian crossing at Colton Court
What are your other ideas to increase safety in this area? Suggestions for your consideration are below.
Consultation has concluded. Thank you for your participation.